agbagb wrote:
> How was the Radio powered?  Just via its battery?

The SB power supply plugs into the Vonets.  The Vonets has a barrel
connector that plugs into the SB radio. (The pictures from the web seem
to show a barrel to Ethernet adapter.)  Thus the 18 volt power supply
drives both devices.  It should be noted that the Voents is rated to 15
volts, so the 18 volts from the power supply is higher than the
specification.  It appears many people have no problem, but some do.  I
tried the vonets, but I could not get the settings to work for me.
Probably user error on my part as the instructions are sparse.

There are two versions, and there is some discussion on which is the
preferred version.  Hopefully, those that use them will post something.

Paul