Hi@all,

since a few days I have the same problems with 2 of my 4 radios.

The problem started as I have changed the avm 1200 repeater against the
3000. both had the 7.29 frimware also the 7590. two boxes looses your
connection and showing the blue wlan symbol.

Changing back to the 1200 does not fix the problem. updated the repeater
and the 7590 to the beta 7.39 does not help.

All four boxes have the newest communtiy update.

The two boxes that are not running are the older black ones. the other
two are one UE and a red squeezeebox.

The system ran over many years without a problem.

1-Touch, 3-Radio, 1-UE Radio
Raspberry Pi 4 / 4gb - piCorePlayer v7.0.0 - LMS 8.1.0