agbagb wrote:
> Anyone else a great fan of Wirecutter ?  I am, since my New York days.
> And most of what they recommend is available all over the world.  Just
> bought my new cordless stick vacuum cleaner here in Paris on a
> Wirecutter recommendation! (BTW, the wifi link capacity of the thing is
> so sophisticated - !!!!!!! - that I'm sure one day it will show up as a
> player in LMS .....)

I think Wirecutter writers usually do a good job of explaining the
reasoning behind their picks, so you have some sense of whether you are
likely to agree with them or not. Lately their picks seem to be more
upscale than in the past, and I'm not so happy with that.

Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual
players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio,
Boom or Classic.