ralphy wrote:
> If you can fix the issue with the radio failing to connect to
> mysqueezebox.com that could alleviate the out of memory issue.
>
> {mysqueezebox.com}: _handshake error: connection refused
>
> These messages are not normal and squeezeplay is spinning trying to
> connect every 4-5 seconds.
>
> There is likely something unique to your setup that is causing the OOM.

This was my own fault, as I had my firewall settings really strong. I
have changed it now and those messages are gone. Hopefully that will
help it. At least, the free memory is around 15% now, instead of being
at 5%.
Do you know, why it's important to connect "home"? Because I think I had
that blocking rule in a long time and maybe had a crash one a month or
so.