Thanks Josef, I just updated the homepage.

On 13-02-24 06:23 AM, ragel-u...@jgoettgens.de wrote:
Hi,

I have updated the native Windows binaries for Ragel 6.8. The binaries
and the (slightly) modified sources can be found here:

http://www.jgoettgens.de/Meine_Bilder_und_Dateien/ragel-vs2012.7z

The project now uses Visual Studio 2012 such that you now need the
latest runtime libraries for Visual Studio 2012 in case Ragel doesn't
want to start.

There are a few small changes to calm the Microsoft compiler and the
path hack introduced for vs. 6.7 is still in place. Let me know about
any problems as I did not yet have the time for intense testing.

jg

---
Not sent from my iWuddaYaCallit.