Not that I'm aware of.

You'll need some parse/transform pass for PCRE to ragel. I'm no expert on PCRE syntax, so I can't really comment on how difficult it will be.

I can say PCRE and ragel use different implementation techniques though, so you may run into some road blocks on those grounds. Ragel is pure DFA, while PCRE uses some mix of DFA and an interpretor that backtracks.

-Adrian