RailsConf was great this year so its tempting to go again. Plus you
would probably get the 'steak and strippers' thrown in free with ya
conference ticket.

But it might all be too distracting. You could spend a whole day at
the hotel buffet, let alone visit all the freak show themed hotels as
well. Then there's the temptation to pull off some 'Fear and Loathing'
style shenanigans. Could be too much for me.

I think I will just go to TED too. Now to start a pledgie ...