Actually, sorry. Scratch that. If it's raining we'll have to call it off and
do it another night. :( The forecast last week said chances of rain were low
but now it looks like it probably will rain. Call me on 0424121343 if you
want to know whether it is on/off tomorrow.

--
Website: chrislloyd.com.au