As suggested by Ben Schwarz, we will be having a Melbourne Hackfest to
coincide with the Rails Rumble.  The official rumble starts at
Midnight Aug 22 utc (http://blog.railsrumble.com/rules), so we will be
starting here at 10am on Aug 22 here in Melbourne.

The details:

Saturday Aug 22 10am until ? (how much stamina do you have?)

Envato International Corporate Headquarters
Level 5, 140 Bourke St, Melbourne

Clinton: 0414 622 981 - clin...@envato.com

Don't feel that you have to work specifically on the Rails Rumble.  I
personally will be hacking on my own little project.

Apart from the hacking we will hopefully have our pool-table set up by
then.  We also have a few electric guitars, a bass and some amps for
annoying people who are trying to code.  When people are tired coding
we can set up the projecter and watch a movie or two.  Overall it
should be a fun and social weekend, not just a heads-down coding
session (although you are welcome to do that).

Numbers will be limited by how many chairs we have here at Envato,
which is about 20.  Please let me know by e-mail that you are coming.

See-ya!