Is this at all possible? I couldn't really care less if someone has posted a
job thread and it's badly worded or buzzword heavy. What annoys me is seeing
how to structure such emails should post a guide on the wiki and pass that
on to them privately. If they don't get any responses and have received the
guide in private hopefully they'll come back with a restructured post, but
for fucks sake we've got to stop ambushing everyone.

Or better yet get rid of the postings all together and have everyone looking
for a job head to Centrelink. Remember, they're "Giving you options".

Someone said we're lucky to be getting job postings and they're right, but I
think we're even lucky enough to have new people still interested in the
community at all.

Cheers,

Dylan.