Yeah, nor do I but willing to hear out David's ideas. Some of the best
things in life are things you didn't think you needed so you never know. I
always liked _why's patch for file loading. Unfortunately i don't hink all
of string should have / defined like that. There needs to be a subclass
called PathString or something which is returned by String in some scenarios