Too lazy to go back in this thread, but I think someone already
suggested something along those lines. Anyways, here's mine: I
wouldn't mind popping in to work on stuff I'm bringing "from home". I
understand the social nature of the hack nights, but the way I see it,
it's a pretty good opportunity to get feedback/input/collaboration on
things I'm working on as well. I'm talking about open source projects
of course.

So if I'm not breaking any rules by doing that, I for one would
happily come. More so because my day job is at St Leonards.

http://crazyhollywood.org