> I was amazed when runcoderun sprung into existence and couldn't really
> imagine how they could make money out of it or how their service could
> possibly allow anything useful beyond executing basic unit tests and some
> static code analysis.

JIRA Studio now includes Bamboo so you can get hosted CI there if you
choose to use it for your project. I'm not using it in my own Studio
projects yet, so I can't vouch for it myself but obviously we wouldn't
have deployed it if it was not worthwhile.

(Disclaimer for those who don't know: I work for Atlassian and thus
all my utterances on this topic should be met with extreme suspicion
and cries of 'Paid shill!' and 'Sellout!')