Hi - I'm throwing together a page with some Raphael-based graphs and I want
to add some simple widgets to control the parameters used to draw the graphs
- things like sliders, dials, simple text boxes to change numeric values,
etc.

This only needs to work on new browsers (no IE) - I'm wondering if anyone
has any suggestions for where to get/build these widgets.
Most of the libraries out there seem like overkill; they all feel the need
to support old browsers, and they tend to assume you want to post the
results as a form back to a server.
I just want to call a javascript callback...

I could build my own in Raphael, but that also seems like work; I'll do that
if I have to, but I'm hoping someone has already done this for me!

Suggestions?

- Korny

--
Kornelis Sietsma  korny at my surname dot com
kornys on twitter/fb/gtalk/gwave www.sietsma.com/korny