Steven,

That's pretty cool. I hadn't seen that before, but that seems like a
fantastic approach if you were in the position of using a LOT of selectors.
My solution wouldn't scale to that extent. I find, in most cases, that I
never have to resort to using selectors more than a handful of times, so my
solution is a quick way to DRY that up.

If there was reason to target specific areas of the page all the time
(because of ambiguity or because you want to be particularly specific) I
could see Gizmo doing the trick nicely.

Thanks for sharing!

Bo