Tutoring Australasia is looking for a Uni student to join our development
team for a three month Summer internship as a junior developer.

Ideally, you are:
- Comfortable with Rails apps and know enough HTML, CSS, Ruby, and
Javascript to build your own apps.
- Interested in leveling up your Rails skills. Your Uni grades don't matter
to us.  If you can walk the walk, we're happy to talk.
- Outgoing and enjoy working in an office with music usually on

Working for us, your responsibilities would probably include:
- Hacking on Skills Builder, a Rails app that lets students take practice
quizes and lets teachers see how their students are going.  Ideally, you'd
take responsibility for driving a few of our prioritized features from
concept to deployment (with lots of guidance from the dev team).
- Pairing with members of the dev team in our day-to-day coding tasks
- Playing Counter-Strike, Starcraft, and the like, with the dev team,
after-hours

A Bit About Tutoring Australasia:
Tutoring Australasia is an Australian company that provides live, on-demand,
online tutoring for students in Australia.  We have about 12 full time staff
(and hundreds of tutors).  Our development team consists of me, Ganesh
Shankar, Adam McNeil, and Cameron Batt (most of whom you would have met at
RORO events and rails camps).

Misc Details:
Where: St. Leonards (on-site, no remote work)
Length of job: End of November to End of February (with some time off around
Christmas when the office is closed)
Pay rate: We're happy to pay whatever's required by your University's
intership program, or more, if they don't want you earning a fair wage.

Interested (or know someone who might be)?
Shoot an email to me, Gabe Hollombe, at ghollo...@yourtutor.com.au.  I'd
love to hear from you.

-g