On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Anthony Richardson <
goo...@anthonyrichardson.com> wrote:

> I find it odd that everyone who is lamenting the closing of SliceHost also
> state that they moved away from them x months/years ago. That is bizarre.

I moved out of my parents house many years ago but would still feel a bit
sentimental about it being torn down.

Slicehost was about more than hardware. It's probably hard to understand if
you weren't there but new hosting companies would benefit from trying to
understand why we loved Slicehost.

- Mike