> Did you think about joining efforts with TestPilot (rather than competing)?

I hadn't, for a couple of reasons:

* This was spun out of another side project I was working on, partly
to scratch my own itch
* It's got some potentially specific requirements within it to support
using it with my current employer
* For a while I've wanted somewhere of my own where I can test some
marketing theories, landing pages, etc. and not be concerned of
ruining someone else's business
* I think this is a pretty interesting space at the moment with a lot
of opportunity for a lot of players. There's already Travis, TestPilot
and a couple of others I've seen that are still in alpha.

> I want the CI to be up and running full speed by Tuesday or so.

I don't think I'll be ready.

> TestPilot looks pretty good so far except there are some features missing
> that I need.

> But it really looks like getting a box from Web24 for $10 and running the CI
> on it wouldn't be an issue too :)

Hopefully I can convince you at some point in the future that it's not
worth the effort ;)