Afternoon all;

I've just come off contract with a great client who needed to transition to a
full-time role that I wasn't available for as I am busily working on my startup
with my co-founders. We're gaining traction via real customers and revenue and
also chasing a round of funding but, as always, timing is never quite right.

So, was wondering if anybody had any small or ad-hoc stuff floating about?  I
can't really sign up for a long-term commitment but I'd like to put my "spare
time" to good use.  I'm a back-end guy. Rails + DBs + Redis and so forth.

Also, we just became the first non-NZ certified Xero developer, so if anyone
has clients that use Xero and need to integrate to the API, i'd be happy to
chat. http://www.xero.com/advisors/solutions/custom/

Probably best to reply off list.

Cheers,

Matta