Hey all,

a good friend of mine who taught me a lot back in the day, who was
also a co-worker in a couple of instances including here in Australia,
decided to give it another go and work around here again.

He knows tech inside out, but works mostly with Python, C, and PHP
(pays the bills). Has worked with Objective C and Cocoa as well, so
he's a great all arounder. Like myself, he's from Brazil, but he can
speak English well. He uses Vim and I'm willing to bet he can make
your head spin with what he does in it. Point in case: he's the sort
of hacker who bothers to understand everything well.

The catch, which to be honest he's familiar with, is he needs a
sponsorship visa (457). Companies tend to perceive that as a big
hurdle but it's not complicated at all. I'm sure he'd basically handle
it all and you wouldn't even hear much about the process.

If you're interested in hiring him, contact me off-list. In fact, if
you have any comments regarding this email, do send them straight to
me.

Thanks!