Hello all,

For those of you who don't know, I run Cockatoo Software, a small consultancy
based on the NSW Central Coast.  It's a small concern with no grand plans to
grow but right now things are busier than usual.

In short, I need some help from another freelance Rails developer.  Initially
the requirement is short-term but there is potential for it to turn into
something more long term.  I'm looking for a developer who:

  *  has good knowledge of Rails, Ruby, JavaScript and related technologies
  *  has good TDD experience
  *  enjoys the challenge of improving legacy code
  *  enjoys challenges such as completing Rails upgrades
  *  has a good business appreciation of delivering value to customers
  *  works well independently and collaborates well remotely
  *  can make themselves available to meet in Sydney on occasion
  *  can demonstrate a good sense of humour

If you're a Rails developer with time available and this opportunity piques
your interest, I'd love to hear from you via email (kpitty at
cockatoosoftware.com.au).

Keith Pitty

P.S.  No agents please.