Hi there

I have just launched a new Rails coding school, The Coder
Factory<http://thecoderfactory.com>.
The Web App Coder course is a 10 week part time, blended delivery programme
that includes 7 hours of class time plus some modules and project work to
complete during the week.

There is currently a class underway but have two courses scheduled to start
in early October. http://thecoderfactory.com/courses

Feel free to check out the site and get in touch if you have any questions.

Cheers
Pete Argent
p...@thecoderfactory.com