Hello.

I am a Ruby on Rails developer looking for a full time job in Sydney or
Melbourne starting in November.

I have 3.5 years of experience with Ruby on Rails and about 10 years of
experience as a software developer. I enjoy building usable web
applications, writing well-tested code that my peers can easily maintain,
and solving complex problems with simple solutions. I would be happy to
join an agile team as a full-stack or back-end developer.

You can check my LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/agridnev and GitHub
https://github.com/andrewgr/ profiles.

Regards.
Andrei Gridnev