Hi,
Wes from Trike Apps here.

We're looking for a junior to join our existing small team of programmers
in our relaxed West Melbourne office. You'd be working on a fairly stable
set of mostly web-based projects. Most projects use Ruby on Rails (v3.0+,
good test coverage), but where the best tool for the job was something
other than Rails we’ve used that different tool (such as Magento and a
Reddit fork).

Your work would span the full stack of web development from front-end HTML,
CSS and JavaScript to backend database, job processing and API integrations.

We’re not just looking for a code monkey; we want a thinker than can
contribute to better systems and programming. We want someone who is
passionate about their role and wants to continually improve their skills.

This is full time on-site role with some flexibility in hours. Salary is
$45k – $75k in line with abilities, but we're open to negotiation.

For the full details and how to apply please check out:
http://trikeapps.com/jobs/active-jobs/junior/

Now I know this is a bit off topic but I think there's a enough overlap
between the Rails and node.js skill set that this second role is relevant.

We're helping ImPOS recruit senior developers (at least 3 years
professional or open source experience) to bring a new product to market.
The product is a modern node.js and Couchbase web app in the POS (point of
sale) space.

You'd be responsible for getting additional functionality added to this
existing product and determining when those features can be delivered.
Additionally you'd be making architectural decisions regarding the code
base, testing and hosting to ensure the product is maintainable, scaleable
and enjoyable to work on. Ultimately getting the product launched worldwide.

The role is full time on-site in the fun and relaxed ImPOS offices on St
Kilda Road. Hours are flexible (as long as you work a synchronised a block
of hours each day with the other devs). The salary is up to about $120k
depending on abilities.

For the full details and how to apply please visit:
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/41762/senior-web-developer-node-js-couchbase-impos

Regards,
Wes