Hi there everyone,

We've put the Rails Installfest site online at http://www.railsinstallfest.org/

I am very proud to say that in the last 5 months or so this initiative has now
put over 200 new Ruby and Ruby on Rails developers through getting their first
blog online, you can see some of the hundreds of testimonials online too:
http://www.railsinstallfest.org/testimonials

Finally, because we need help, we have put the guides (and the whole site)
online as open source on github here:
https://github.com/reInteractive-open/installfest_guides so if you have any
problems or think you can help, let us know.  As a note, we are upgrading the
Guides to Rails 4.0 in this branch  Pull requests and issues are welcome :)

Thanks to all the people that make this InstallFest possible and so successful.
 You are all awesome :)

Mikel Lindsaar