great work, can definitely see us using it.

I'd like it if there were more generic URLs supported, like
MEMCACHED_SERVERS, REDIS_URL. Seems like every service type could have a
generic version as well as the vendor specific versions.

We're on AWS, so often use their services, but also sometimes use own
rolled daemons running on localhost or another random box (maybe for
staging for example)

Lachie

:lachie
http://smartbomb.com.au