Just want to say thanks for the effort to record and post the talk.

... and to Trung - I've followed a similar sequence towards cleaner code in
rails apps, except I've not totally gone the dci route. Feels like treating
each use case as a separate app, which is an interesting idea.

Thanks for the talk!