Hi everyone.

Somewhat amusingly I was just about to write the same post about MessageRocket.
MessageRocket is a hosted Faye add-on for Heroku. We are also in the alpha
phase and require some active alpha users to test the product for us. If you're
currently having trouble with websocket reliability on Heroku or are paying
Pusher too much money then drop me a line with your Heroku email address and
I'll get you added to our alpha users list.

Details about the add-on can be found on the website, https://messagerocket.co/
- either register your interest on the site, email me or even tweet at me and
I'll get you added.

Thanks for your time.

James Harton, Professional Tinkerer
+64226803869 | @jamesotron | http://resistor.io