Hi gang,

This is a quick shout-out for a friend starting out her career.

I recently handed over a client involving ongoing maintenance work on a
complex rails app to Haley Littlewood, who has just finished Comp-Sci with
honours, and had a really good experience with it. The client is really
happy, Haley has picked up the technology really fast and the costs are way
lower than when I was maintaining it.

Being new to contracting, and not being quite as shamelessly self-promoting
as me, Haley needs a couple more of these gigs to fill up her work week and
build up a bit of a portfolio of work. I'm really impressed so far (I've
paired with her a number of times now) and so I have no hesitation in
recommending her. Her base rate is about $50NZD, which makes her very cost
effective, so if any of you have clients on a budget, or need a backup on a
project, please do give her a shot.

cheers,

Craig

Disclaimer: I make no money off Haley's work, just trying to help a new
woman in tech kick off her contracting career.