Yeah, that's right, folks.

There was a pretty epic testing of the waters in September in the
Stanislaus Nation Forest in Northern California, so we're bringing Rails
Camp to New York!

http://east.railscamp.us/

Why would you fly all that way, you ask?

Because it's Rails Camp. Because people demanded that Australian Rubyists
moving to New York organise a Rails Camp in New York. Because you've never
hung out with Rubyists in a historic location like the Ashokan Center
<http://ashokancenter.org/> in the heart of the Catskills - potentially
while it's still got some snow. Because teaching other people how to Rails
Camp is incredible fun, as the ~20 Aussies who attended the one in
California will tell you.

Also, if enough people are interested, we'll have blacksmithing and
cider-making. Because *historical*.

Conveniently, we're holding it smack bang between Ruby on Ales
<https://ruby.onales.com/> and RailsConf <http://rubycentral.org/railsconf>.
Do whichever two of them takes your fancy. Hell, do all three!

We announced tickets this afternoon. People have already started buying
them. This is epic and wonderful. You have 4 months to work out how to join
them. Buy the tickets now and make sure you're in on the adventure.

Even if you can't make it work this time, please tweet about it, or forward
this email. Tell your friends, your colleagues, your boss, that founder you
know who totally wants to sponsor community events.

We've only just started a new offshoot of the Rails Camp community in the
US. It's small, and needs help to grow. If you can support it in any way,
please do.

<3s

Elle Meredith,
& Lachlan Hardy