Hi everyone,

I'm interested in learning something new and broadening my skills. Does
anyone have recommendations for things to learn that are both interesting
and useful? Perhaps something in the realm of:

Back end - HPC, big data, AI (machine learning, neural nets etc.)
Front end - maybe a promising post-angular JS framework
New language - what non Ruby/JS language is really useful to know?

Suggestions from left field welcomed, too. I'm interested in The Shiny, but
also the practical side - things for which there's a demand for developers.

TIA,
Rohan