We grow developers and do good things for the world

TrikeApps <http://trikeapps.com/> is in need of more, excellent mid-senior
developers to build intuitive, profitable websites and a junior developer
who can provide support services to our clients while learning the ropes.
We offer competitive salary packages based on experience, and we give you a
generous tools budget so you can work the way you like to work. We work
principally in Ruby and Rails, so ideally you’d have at least a working
understanding of those technologies. We’re looking for talented individuals
who know what we’re talking about when we say ‘heroic cowboy refactoring vs
Fowler refactoring’; people who love the smell of design patterns in the
morning; developers who know when to apply OOP principles or when
functional programming is a better choice. Sound like you?

Our culture is built on radical effectiveness - we’re a crew of rational,
life-hacking folks who are obsessed with automation.  We also believe in
making things awesome for our people so we have free snacks, coffee,
t-shirts, monthly events ranging from ice cream tasting to escape rooms, a
sweet
office
<https://djrbatmgo1l7z.cloudfront.net/assets/jobs/slider/jobs_1-dd9f325948b1edb0d7a77515d57095b69fda4028d13ad44d048339e07fa78161.jpg>

in heart of Fitzroy (Melbourne) and a leadership team that cares so much
about our people we have a Head of Staff Flourishing
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/charliesimson> (you’ll meet her in the
interview). We like to have our people in the office most of the time as we
find more high-bandwidth communication
<http://www.telerik.com/blogs/communication-bandwidth-on-successful-projects>
occurs that way, but we're set up for remote work when you need to be away
from the office.

We know that we provide our clients with a better service when our people
are the best that they can be. We’re in the process of building our own set
of technical courses. We encourage our people to identify specializations
they’re interested in and to spend 20% of their time working towards those
learning goals.

We work with great clients, and you’ll get to connect deeply with them.
 Our major clients make the world a better place. Bellroy
<http://bellroy.com/> has recently attained B Corp certification
<http://bcorporation.com.au/community/bellroy> and commits a generous
percentage of its revenue to GiveWell <http://www.givewell.org/> charities.
Radiopaedia <http://radiopaedia.org/> trains radiologists around the world,
and provides substantial discounts to students in poorer countries.
<http://radiopaedia.org/courses>

*Want to learn more? If you're just getting started in your web development
career, apply here <http://grnh.se/kbc8en>. If you've been working on the
web for a few years, apply here <http://grnh.se/lt3ujp>.*