Hey there folks!

Just interrupting your regularly scheduled job postings to let you know
we're doing a little survey of people who have attended rorosyd.

We're getting this feedback because we want to know how to focus our
efforts in making the meetup better. There's about 20 questions (depending
on some of your answers, there's a little bit of choose your own adventure
there).

The survey can be found here: https://notcode.typeform.com/to/KlcOOt

If you have any other feedback you'd like to pass on outside the context of
the survey, please feel free to bail up myself, Kym, Joss or Tracy and talk
to us at the meetup, or drop us an email, tweet or whatever.

Thanks so much!
Andrew