Folks,

We (JCurve Solutions -- http://www.jcurve.com.au) are looking for a web
developer to work on a green-fields, Ruby/Rails and Redux/React project.

Additionally, said developer will also be needed to to provide nominal
development support for one of our existing products (see
http://www.fullcirclegroup.com.au for details).

Here’s what you need to know—we love Ruby, Rails, and Postgres. We’re also
getting pretty keen on React and Redux and have included them in the tech
stack for our new project.

We’re looking for someone who feels the same way about the same
technologies, and who wants to be a key part of a small team, contributing
code and ideas to each part of the application.

Passion for building great products is what’s important to us. Professional
experience with Rails is ideal, but if you’ve got 2-3 years of experience
building software with another technology and have taught yourself Rails
and/or React in the background, let’s talk. This is a great opportunity for
you to make the switch.

The role is Melbourne based, in-house. We’re looking to offer between $80k
and $90k (plus super), but are willing to pay more for the right person.

If you’re interested or would like further details, please drop me a line
at dan.che...@jcurve.com.au

Cheers!

Dan