Hello Roro!

I’m coming to the end of my current long-term contract and looking for
contracts or full-time for the right company.

I’m a mid to senior level Ruby on Rails/Javascript/Full Stack/Something
developer and I work remotely. I’m based a few hours North of Sydney and do
travel to Sydney and Melbourne on a regular basis. I have over 10 years
experience building web Apps, and experience with Agile teams, TDD and about 4
years in RoR.

Ideally, I’d like to work with a team of skilled developers in a challenging
role that requires solving hard problems. As I have experience in Full-Stack, I
can help startups get off the ground, build platforms or work in a tech-lead
capacity. I can mentor too.

If you’d like a chat or a copy of my resume, please contact me!

Rimian Perkins
0411 436 480
he...@rimian.com.au <mailto:he...@rimian.com.au>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rimianperkins