It's our final RoRO for the year!

Come have a drink, a bite to eat and say farewell to 2017 with all your
RoRO friends.

You will also be enjoying the smooth sounds of Tracy's Christmas playlist

*Same time, same place:*

Pivotal Labs, Level 11, 155 Clarence St Sydney

6:00pm for 6:30pm start

Presentations - 15 minutes

Hacking Flow for Software Engineers

How to increase your productivity and work happiness

Sam Elderfield :: @flow_hacker <https://twitter.com/flow_hacker>

How I used scraped PokemonGo data to detect "nests"

Learn about the the capabilities of geokit-rails

Matenia Rossides :: @matenia <https://twitter.com/matenia>

Lightning Talks

Hand 🙌 Coded - Paul Fioravanti :: @paulfioravanti
<https://twitter.com/paulfioravanti>

*< Insert your name here > *- we always welcome lightning talk volunteers!