Start the new year with a fantastic opportunity and awesome new team! I am
hiring two Ruby on Rail developers for immediate hire. Ping me on
carlos.fairg...@htw.com.au or 0420 904 976 if you have any questions.

As a Software Developer at Herron Todd White, you will be joining a small
high-performance development
team at a transformational and exhilarating time. There is a large number
of innovative projects underway
in which you will have the opportunity to get involved.

You will need to have the following experience/qualifications (see links
below for full spec):

● Ruby development experience (5 years)
● RESTful web service design and development experience (3+ years)
● Strong skills in database design, SQL query performance and optimisation
● Experience with front-end development including a CSS, HTML5, JavaScript
and one of Ember, Angular
or React
● Development using Google Cloud Platform, Elasticsearch and
column-oriented DBMS (desirable)
● Microservices architecture design (desirable)

Direct link:
https://www.htw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Ruby-on-Rails-Developer.pdf or
navigate to our careers page https://www.htw.com.au/current-vacancies/ and
look under our national office.

Hope to talk to you soon!
Carlos.

--
Please consider the impact on the environment before you print this email

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are strictly
private and confidential. This e-mail should only be read by the intended
addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, you are strictly
prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing, or distributing the
information contained herein and any attached files and/or documents.
Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views of the sender
and not the views of Herron Todd White. Before opening or using any files
and/or attachments, we recommend you run your own virus protection, as
although we will not knowingly transmit a virus, Herron Todd White accepts
no liability for virus transmission. Liability limited by a scheme approved
under Professional Standards Legislation. The scheme does not apply within
Tasmania.