Heya,

We've packaged a few things we've been doing over the past few years and
actually wrote about them at
https://blackmill.co/blog/introducing-new-services

But mainly I wanted to mention a couple that might be of interest:
- Leading engineering teams for new managers workshop
<https://blackmill.co/workshops/leading-engineering-teams>
- Coaching for technical leaders
<https://blackmill.co/do/tech-leadership-coaching>

The workshop is remote and we are keeping it small and personal.

If you have any questions or feedback about the above, please let me know.

Thanks,
Elle