Hi all

I have a web application that contains some servlets, where I need to engage
rampart, but I can only engage rampart if i specify the hole path for the
repository in ConfigurationContext

ConfigurationContextFactory

.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("/home/user/folder/path/to/repository",
                            null);

I've tried placing the repository everywhere when building the war file
under WEB-INF etc, but I always get the error

Couldn't find repository location 'repository'

if I don't specify the hole path, does anyone know where this should be
placed inside my web app so I don't need to specify the hole path for web
app to pick up the repository.

I use maven to build my web application and tried to add  rampart module as
a dependency, but it did not change anything

any hints on ow to solve it??

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer