For a client I suddenly am getting a pile of Netgear switches.

I had previously patched the Dell routines to work with DLink and am starting
to do the same for Netgear (it supports a show running_config), but I did not
see either much discussion (some in 2008) or any built in support (at least
under the name netgear).   I know they are not the biggest name in enterprise
gear, but they are getting a larger presence all the time.

Is there something out of the box that might work, or is manually fixing up
routines the right path?

At the moment I'm continuing to patch the dllogin (etc) so I localize all my
patches, if there's a better spot...?

Linwood