Mohamed Atta’s Story

 My name is Mohamed Atta. You may have heard about recently. I have been planning and working with Bin Laden on the destruction of certain American targets. We hate America and all that it stands for. The day has now come for us to carry out our plan. We will high-jack airliners and crash them into specific targets. The World Trade Towers in New York and the Pentagon. We are even going after the White House, their capital. May Allah be with us. I know that it will cost me my life but Allah has promised me great joy.

We made it on the planes are now in the air, without any problem. These Americans are very dumb. We have slashed some throats and taken over the plane. As I am flying I can see the Towers coming view. I am nervous but I know that I am doing the right thing. I’m turning the plane on a direct collision course and now its about to happen.

Wham………….I did it….. and now I’m walking down a dark tunnel. Wait, what do I see ahead. It is flames leaping out of a lake and many people are screeching so loud it hurts to hear them. As I move along getting closer to the lake I see others and I even recognize some of the faces. Why, that’s the guy who trained in the Al Qaida with us. He is the one who blew up the embassy in East Africa. He’s not enjoying himself in there. He’s screaming like everyone else in that fire. Wait there’s another person I know-he blew up that American ship and now he’s suffering instead of being rewarded. Where did we go wrong? Oh Allah, tell me.

I see a man in White Robes who looks very kind. Maybe He can help me. He is holding open a book and shaking His head. It says Book of Life on the Cover. Yes, I’m in there. Look further down, I’ve got to be in there. Come on, I was very holy and religious.

Who are these men approaching me in dark robes. Ewww- they’re very evil looking…..wait stop don’t push me in there, too. Ahhhhhhhhhhh,its burning my flesh. Oh no. How could I have been wrong.

 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.

Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. Rev 20:12-15

 by Bob Simons

Bob Simons

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give
you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11
[EMAIL PROTECTED]