Berikut difowardkan SUMBU SETAN  yang sedang giat-giatnya dibentuk oleh
masyarakat Internasional, termasuk pulo Indonesia, dengan tingkatan
tingkatan kesetanannya yang berbeda-beda.

Phil here : )

...a funny for a change - rather Pythonesque

> Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:07:14 -0000
> Subject: [cass] ANGERED BY SNUBBING, LIBYA, CHINA, SYRIA
> FORM 'AXIS OF JUST-AS-EVIL'
>
> 'Axis Of Evil' Pandemic
> Spreads Worldwide
> (Reuters)
> 7-7-2
>

> "In Speech, Bush Calls Iraq, Iran and North Korea 'Axis
> of Evil'" --
> N.Y. Times, 1/30/02
>
> ANGERED BY SNUBBING, LIBYA, CHINA, SYRIA FORM 'AXIS OF
> JUST-AS-EVIL'
>
> Cuba, Sudan, Serbia Form 'Axis of Somewhat Evil'; Other
> Nations Start
> Own Clubs.
>
> Bitter after being snubbed for membership in the "Axis of
Evil,"  Libya, China, and Syria today announced they had
formed the "Axis of  Just As Evil," which they said would
be way eviler than that stupid  Iran-Iraq-North Korea axis
President Bush warned of his State of the Union address.

> Axis of Evil members, however, immediately dismissed the
new axis as  having, for starters, a really dumb name.
"Right. They are Just as  Evil... in their dreams!"
declared North Korean leader Kim Jong- il. "Everybody knows
we're the best evils... best at being evil...  we're the
best."

> Diplomats from Syria denied they were jealous over being
excluded,  although they conceded they did ask if they
could join the Axis of  Evil."They told us it was full,"
said Syrian President Bashar al- Assad. "An Axis can't have
more than three countries," explained Iraqi President
Saddam Hussein. "This is not my rule, it's tradition.  In
World War II you had Germany, Italy, and Japan in the evil
Axis.  So you can only have three. And a secret handshake.
Ours is wicked  cool."

> THE AXIS PANDEMIC
>
> International reaction to Bush's Axis of Evil declaration
was swift,  as within minutes, France surrendered.
Elsewhere, peer-conscious  nations rushed to gain
triumvirate status in what became a game of  geopolitical
chairs. Cuba, Sudan, and Serbia said they had formed  the
'Axis of Somewhat Evil,' forcing Somalia to join with
Uganda and  Myanmar in the 'Axis of Occasionally Evil,'
while Bulgaria, Indonesia  and Russia established the 'Axis
of Not So Much Evil Really As Just  Generally
Disagreeable.'

> With the criteria suddenly expanded and all the desirable
clubs  filling up, Sierra Leone, El Salvador, and Rwanda
applied to be  called the 'Axis of Countries That Aren't
the Worst But Certainly  Won't Be Asked to Host the
Olympics'; Canada, Mexico, and Australia  formed the 'Axis
of Nations That Are Actually Quite Nice But Secretly  Have
Nasty Thoughts About America,' while Spain, Scotland, and
New  Zealand established the 'Axis of Countries That Should
Be Allowed to  Ask Sheep to Wear Lipstick.' "That's not a
threat, really, just  something we like to do," said
Scottish Executive First Minister Jack  McConnell.

> While wondering if the other nations of the world weren't
perhaps  making fun of him, a cautious Bush granted
approval for most axes,  although he rejected the
establishment of the Axis of Countries Whose  Names End in
"Guay," accusing one of its members of filing a false
application. Officials from Paraguay, Uruguay, and Chadguay
denied  the charges.

> Israel, meanwhile, insisted it didn't want to join any
Axis, but  privately, world leaders said that's only
because no one asked them.