Wow, what a breath taking poem. I wish I could help you finding
the answer either it is simply a cool sin or a deadly but sweet sin.
All I know is one's hands are not long enough to embrace
everything at the same time. That's why one can play with poetry
or be played by them. One thing for sure, flirting with your own
mind is always wonderful, but after every beautiful mind (jiga ngaran
film wae) in your real life is another story.

Oh...no, that's unbelievable, how could I write that such of rubbish?

Anyway,

Take care,

Your Uncle eh..eh,

JD

> > > Whats next honey?
> > > Dua puluh tahun lagi?

Sabananyo kok iko anak SD gai tau. 7300 helai hari berlalu

RantauNet http://www.rantaunet.com

Isikan data keanggotaan anda di http://www.rantaunet.com/register.php3