Assalamualikum Ww

Bantu sajolah jo do'a, spirit, kalau dapek matre

Tks/Brgds
Darul

**********
DISCLAIMER:
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained within this message. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, retain, distribute, or disclose
any of its content to others. Instead, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete this e-mail entirely. We have checked this e-mail for any viruses and harmful
components however; we cannot guarantee it to be secured or virus free. PT Perusahaan
Pelayaran EQUINOX does not accept any responsibility for any damages or any
consequences therefrom.

RantauNet http://www.rantaunet.com
Isikan data keanggotaan anda di http://www.rantaunet.com/register.php3