I will be out of the office starting  10/12/2007 and will not return until
10/22/2007.

I am taking annual leave from Thu, 18 Oct - Fri 19 Oct.
I will return to th office on 22 Oct '07 and will attend to your enquire
then.
During this time please also note that our office is closed for business
(to celebrate Idul Fithri) from Fri, 12 Oct - Wed, 17 Oct.
Please telephone my mobile 0813 1060 6952 for urgen inquiries.

Website: http://www.rantaunet.org