From: Hayatun Nismah Rumzy <hnis...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [...@ntau-net] Re: BIMBINGAN MENCARI TEMAN HIDUP, Pilihan Kita.....
To: RantauNet@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 1:43 PM

Janganlah terlalu serius bimbingan ini sudah tak perlu lagi bagi kita2 ini
bacalah dari milis tetangga. Walaupun begitu terima kasih untuk buya Mas'ud
bunda akan simpan dan bagi2kan untuk yang masih memerlukannya.
Salam kenal untuk penatang baru dan selamat membaca.

#CASE 1
Getting married is like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you
want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered
that.
#CASE 2
At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your
wedding ring on the wrong finger??" The other replied, "Yes, I am. I married
the wrong man."
#CASE 3
Before a man is married, he is incomplete. Then when he is married, he is
finished.
#CASE 4
Marriage is an institution in which a man losses his bachelor's degree and the
woman gets her master's status.
#CASE 5
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married??"
And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm
still paying for it."
#CASE 6
Young son : "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa, a man
doesn't know his wife until he marries her?"
Dad : "That happens in most countries son."
#CASE 7
Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I
got married, and then it was too late."
#CASE 8
A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife
takes
#CASE 9
When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married
man looks happy, we wonder why. Affair ?
#CASE 10
In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the
second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both
speak and the neighbors listen.
#CASE 11
After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I
married you." And the Husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't
notice it."
#CASE 12
A man inserted an 'ad' in the classified : "Wife wanted". The next day, he
received hundreds letters. They all said the same thing "You can have mine."
#CASE 13
When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing
: either the car is new or his wife is new.
#CASE 14
A woman was telling her friend : "It is I who made my husband a millionaire. "
"And what was he before you married him?" the friend asked. The woman replied,
"A Billionaire. "

Selamat membaca
Bunda Nismah