Ambo porowaikkan postiang ko dari Pengajian San Francisco. Mudah-mudahan dapek
diakses.
--MakNgah

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, AQ. MOHAMMED <aqm...@juno.com> wrote:

From: AQ. MOHAMMED <aqm...@juno.com>
Subject: [PSF] QuranExplorer.com - Interactive Audio Recitations & Translations
To: pengajian...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 4:14 AM

            As'salaam Alykum,

            ASA WRWB RAMADAN MUBARAK, A FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME

            We are pleased to launch QuranExplorer. com, the online Quran
portal offering Arabic
            text and audio, along with text and audio of English and Urdu
translations.
            This project was started in April, 2006, and Alhamdulillah with the
grace of Allah
            S.W.T the project is now complete so that Muslims all over
            the world can benefit from it.  The Quran Explorer portal has the
following
            main features:

        Arabic, English, &
                Urdu text with adjustable font

        Audio Arabic recitation
                from five famous Qaris

        Audio Translation in English
                and Urdu

        Easy Navigation with Sura,
                Verse, and Juz selection options

        User friendly interface
                with streaming audio

        No programs to download
        Bookmark your daily progress

            We would appreciate if you send us your feedback, as this will help
us make improvements
            and correct any mistakes.  We are planning to add more
functionality and features
            in the future.  We would like to thank all the people that
cooperated with
            us during this project.

            Visit http://www.QuranExp lorer.com
            and forward this email
            to your friends, family members, and local mosques, so that they
can enjoy the user-friendly
            functionality of Quran Explorer portal.  If you own a website
please help us
            spread the knowledge of Quran by linking to us.

            Quran Explorer Team

            e-mail:  i...@quranexplorer. com

    __._,_.___

            Messages in this topic           (1)

            Reply           (via web post)

          Start a new topic

                Messages
            |    Files
            |    Photos
            |    Links
            |    Database
            |    Polls
            |    Members
            |    Calendar

Mendaftar: kirim email kosong ke pengajian-sf-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Untuk Pemberitahuan Organizasi saja: ikuti milis ps...@yahoogroups.com

      MARKETPLACE

            Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their
families, for the world and for each other

      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional

        Visit Your Group

        Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use       |

        Unsubscribe

                        Recent Activity

                Visit Your Group

                      Ads on Yahoo!
Learn more now.
Reach customers
searching for you.

                      Yahoo! Groups
Auto Enthusiast Zone
Passionate about cars?
Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

                      Y! Messenger
Group get-together
Host a free online
conference on IM.

          .

        __,_._,___

.
Posting yg berasal dari Palanta RantauNet ini, jika dipublikasikan ditempat
lain wajib mencantumkan sumbernya: ~dari Palanta r...@ntaunet
http://groups.google.com/group/RantauNet/~
UNTUK DIPERHATIKAN, melanggar akan dimoderasi:
- DILARANG:
  1. Email besar dari 200KB;
  2. Email attachment, tawarkan disini & kirim melalui jalur pribadi;
  3. One Liner.
- Anggota WAJIB mematuhi peraturan serta mengirim biodata! Lihat di:
http://groups.google.com/group/RantauNet/web/peraturan-rantaunet
- Tulis Nama, Umur & Lokasi pada setiap posting
- Hapus footer & seluruh bagian tdk perlu dalam melakukan reply
- Untuk topik/subjek baru buat email baru, tidak dengan mereply email lama