Hi all,

I was looking into RAT-64 but trying to build the site (using
mvn site:site) I face

[INFO] Building RAT Maven Plugin
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 6 mojo descriptors.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error extracting plugin descriptor: 'Goal: rat already exists in the
plugin descriptor for prefix: apache-rat
Existing implementation is: org.apache.rat.mp.RatReportMojo
Conflicting implementation is: org.apache.rat.mp.RatReportMojo'

[INFO] Total time: 48 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Sep 29 06:24:48 CEST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 48M/86M

which isn't anything that I would know how to fix (I don't even
understand what the problem could be).

Stefan