On 15 July 2010 00:14, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 July 2010 00:06, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to ask for a release of Apache RAT 0.7 rc3.
>>
>> The distribution files (binary and source) are here:
>>

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherat-005/org/apache/rat/apache-rat/0.7/
>>
>> The proposed site and the KEYS file are here:
>>
>>   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/rat/site/
>>   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/rat/KEYS
>
> Where is the SVN tag?
>

>> The list of resolved issues is here:
>>

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310750&status=5&status=6&fixfor=12313890&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
>>
>> Compared to RC2, the following changes have been made:
>>
>>  - Added license headers to 3 Java source files.
>>  - Updated release notes.
>>  - Updated the year in the NOTICE file.
>>  - Added a download page.

Which unfortunately does not have an AL header.
The generated output also looks odd, as the link has no text.

No AL header in:

src/test/resources/javadocs/notjavadoc.html

This might be deliberate, in which case it would be useful to add a
comment in it to say so.

Some missing EOL properties (this was done on SVN trunk)

svn ps svn:eol-style native
apache-rat-core/src/main/java/org/apache/rat/ReportConfiguration.java
svn ps svn:eol-style native
apache-rat-core/src/main/java/org/apache/rat/report/AbstractReport.java
svn ps svn:eol-style native
apache-rat-core/src/main/java/org/apache/rat/report/claim/util/LicenseAddingReport.java
svn ps svn:eol-style native apache-rat-plugin/src/test/it3/src.apt
svn ps svn:eol-style native
apache-rat-tasks/src/test/resources/antunit/index.apt
svn ps svn:eol-style native src/site/apt/downloads.apt