> Stefan Bodewig:
> To me it sounds as if you are looking for a home for "a bunch of scripts
> we use around the release process".  Something we don't really have, so
> a new TLP seems more appropriate - if we have and keep the momentum.
> This new TLP would likely be more focussed on users that are expected to
> use trunk versions of the scripts than to have releases - no realy end
> users at all, this is quite similar to Gump.

Hm sounds good. Recently I wrote a small bash script together with
Simone Tripodi for checking release sigs and md5 hashes. We discussed
a few minutes if we could store it somewhere at the ASF but could not
find a place. Now everybody of us has its own copy. If there would be
a "release" top level project collecting rat and scripts like this, i
think it would be interesting. I guess there are many tools around
like this.